Aspire has released an improved version of their Triton clearomizer, their top-of-the-line top-filling tank system that is interchangeable between sub-ohm and standard resistances. Top filling tanks are ideal to conveniently refill your tank on the go, as you don’t have to unscrew them from your device.
The Triton 2 comes equipped with the brand new Aspire Triton 2 Clapton Kanthal Coil (a wire wrapped around a thicker wire) that offers more heating surface and better flavour, it comes at 0.5ohm, is wicked with high quality japanese cotton, and operates between 40-45W. As a replacement or alternative, it also comes with a 1.8 ohm kanthal coil that is rated between 10-13W, and will still provide a lot of vapor with a tighter, more cigarette-like draw.
In terms of design improvement, the Triton 2 has a simpler top filling system, the airflow has been redesigned to only be controlled at the base, and the tank itself features a sleeker design with less metal, more pyrex glass, and is shorter in height.
The Triton 2 is compatible with all the Aspire Atlantis coils, and original Triton coils, but it is recommended for use with the proprietary Triton 2 and Original Triton coils. This tank has absolutely unparalleled flavor compared to the other Aspire clearomizer systems like the Atlantis or the Nautilus, and with the Triton Clapton coil, it improves the taste even further.
- Simple Top Filling System
- Compatible with a variety of Sub-Ohm, Standard, and Temperature sensing coils.
- 0.5 ohm kanthal Clapton Sub-Ohm coil, operating between 40-45W included
- 0.4 ohm stainless steel Sub-Ohm coil, operating between 25-30W available
- 0.3 ohm stainless steel Sub-Ohm coil, operating between 45-55W available
- 1.8 ohm kanthal Standard coil (tighter draw, like a cigarette), operating between 10-13W included
- 0.15 ohm nickel (Ni-200) coils for Temperature Control mode available
- Stainless Steel build with pyrex glass tank
- 3ml capacity