GOON 22 RDA by 528 Custom Vapes
In the same success path of the original GOON RDA, the GOON 22 RDA has been been redesigned as a 22mm diameter RDA while retaining the quality and features of the original 24mm GOON RDA. This RDA features a innovative bridge styled build deck where almost any sized build can fit with ease. The GOON 22 RDA allows for easy builds and features a deep juice well preventing leaks. The positive and negative posts are gold plated and features PEEK insulators for great conductivity and insulation.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 1-1/2″ x 7/8″ (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 22mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- Adjustable Top Airflow Valve
- Wide-bore Drip Tip
- Copper Contact Pin
- Gold Plated Bridge Post
- Gold Plated Clamps
- Hybrid Safe
- PEEK Insulators
- Positive and Negative Bridges are Easily Replaceable
- Unique Serial Number
1 x GOON 22 RDA by 528 Custom Vapes
1 x Bag of Spare O-rings and Screws
1 x 528 Custom Vapes Pouch
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildable’s are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.